- What you need to know about B2B fraud by admin on 2022-05-23 at 11:16
With 4.6 million people in the UK affected by fraud each year, it’s not surprising we hear about consumer experiences of fraud almost every day But we rarely hear about business-to-business (B2B) fraud despite B2B businesses being goldmines for fraudsters. B2B fraud isn’t new, but with more at stake companies are less keen to talk The post What you need to know about B2B fraud appeared first on TechNative.
- Sovereign cloud: Protecting data in a complex regulatory environmentby admin on 2022-05-23 at 11:09
With data volumes increasing, it’s now common for data to be shared and stored across multiple jurisdictions Though this can accelerate innovation and improve how we work, it also brings fresh concerns surrounding data sovereignty – a topic that’s come into the spotlight as we’ve become more aware of how organisations collect and store customer The post Sovereign cloud: Protecting data in a complex regulatory environment appeared first on TechNative.
- How B2B interactions have evolved in a highly competitive digital landscape by admin on 2022-05-23 at 11:06
The pandemic has significantly transformed how B2B organisations operate. Many are now conducting much of their business through digital channels or in a hybrid fashion, with virtual events and meetings commonplace across industries Customers are also showing an appetite for digital interactions. Recent research from McKinsey showed that the number of digital channels being used The post How B2B interactions have evolved in a highly competitive digital landscape appeared first on TechNative.
- Death and taxes—why you won’t be able to escape one in the metaverse by admin on 2022-05-23 at 11:01
The metaverse—a parallel digital reality where users can navigate virtual worlds and engage with others—is the hottest topic in e-commerce right now Some think it will revolutionise the way we shop forever, marrying the advantages of in-person and online shopping and unlocking new possibilities for how we buy and sell products (both physical and digital). The post Death and taxes—why you won’t be able to escape one in the metaverse appeared first on TechNative.
- Open source in the UK: Why it must continue to rise by admin on 2022-05-23 at 10:57
Organisations across the world have woken up to the value of open source software They recognise that non-proprietary forms of code can be both cost-effective and efficient. Interestingly, Red Hat’s recent report highlighted that 82% of IT decision makers are more likely to choose a vendor that contributes to the open source community. The UK The post Open source in the UK: Why it must continue to rise appeared first on TechNative.
- Static data is hampering business agility, time to embrace Continuous Intelligence by admin on 2022-05-23 at 10:55
Data is the heartbeat of digitally transformed businesses – and by the end of this year, 60% of GDP globally will be digitised However, harnessing data is often still a time-consuming process which can hamper agility, and ultimately business success. Problems with legacy analytics solutions Whilst organisations are making significant investments in digital transformation, commonly The post Static data is hampering business agility, time to embrace Continuous Intelligence appeared first on TechNative.
- Diesel is a horrible thing for an economy to depend onby Tim De Chant on 2022-05-27 at 17:45
Want to tame inflation? Start by ditching fossil fuels.
- TechCrunch+ roundup: Cannabis investor survey, product ops, recurring revenue financingby Walter Thompson on 2022-05-27 at 17:31
The cannabis industry is doing well in the United States: over 75% of the population lives in a state where access is permitted, and the legal market is expected to generate $33 billion this year.
- Found celebrates one year by bringing on four founders in a roundtable episodeby Maggie Stamets on 2022-05-27 at 17:30
Found is officially one year old and we’ve got a brand new look! To celebrate we decided to have back four founders who made us think, laugh, and have generally stuck with us since we talked with them. If we’ve learned anything from one year of talking with founders at all stages and in a
- Tesla won’t set up manufacturing plant in India until allowed to first sell and service cars, Elon Musk saysby Manish Singh on 2022-05-27 at 17:07
Tesla won’t set up a manufacturing plant in India until it is first allowed to sell and service cars in the country, the carmaker’s chief executive Elon Musk suggested Friday, more than a year he and an Indian state said that the electric carmaker was planning to open a plant in the southern part of
- NJ talent firm exposed thousands of resumes, detailing immigration statuses and security clearancesby Zack Whittaker on 2022-05-27 at 15:24
A New Jersey talent acquisition firm exposed the resumes and personal information of at least 30,000 prospective workers by leaving a database on the internet without a password. The database belongs to Voto Consulting, a North Brunswick company that finds U.S. jobs largely for Indian IT professionals. It’s not known exactly how long the database
- Rivian hires a new COO amid other leadership and organizational shiftsby Jaclyn Trop on 2022-05-27 at 15:01
Rivian has hired a new chief operating officer to lead the restructuring and alignment of its operations, the automaker said Thursday. Frank Klein will join the company on June 1 as Rivian’s new COO to oversee the automaker’s production, manufacturing engineering and supply chain. The automaker also said its head of manufacturing, Charly Mwangi, is
- Feed has no items.
- Plume’s SuperPods Offer Fast Wi-Fi and Motion Sensingby Simon Hill on 2022-05-27 at 13:00
This plug-and-play mesh system delivers fast Wi-Fi and features, like motion sensing, that we’ve never seen before in a router.
- Benjamin Franklin Meets the Blockchainby Steven Levy on 2022-05-27 at 13:00
Plus: The early days of Y Combinator, a world without electricity, and a frightening new norm.
- The Best Laptop Deals Right Now—and Which One Is Right for Youby Adam Speight on 2022-05-27 at 13:00
Whether you’re looking for an all-arounder, a gaming powerhouse, or a wallet-friendly device, we’ve found discounts from trusted retailers.
- How to Make a Microphone … From a Face Maskby Rhett Allain on 2022-05-27 at 13:00
The results won’t be high fidelity, but you can definitely turn sound into electric signals using an N95 and some physics knowledge.
- The Most Powerful Story The Onion Ever Wroteby Angela Watercutter on 2022-05-27 at 13:00
The publication runs a version of “‘No Way To Prevent This,' Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens” after every mass shooting in America.
- Quashing Racist Pseudoscience Is Science’s Responsibilityby C. Brandon Ogbunu on 2022-05-27 at 12:00
The recent act of racist terrorism in Buffalo has raised the stakes on how science is communicated and sold.