- This event has passed.
French Tech Days
26 September 2018
This autumn, the Trade Commission of the French Embassy in The Netherlands Business France is launching the second edition of the start-up event called French Tech Days. Its main objective is to bring together a delegation of world-class high-tech innovative start-ups from France. It’s a conference to be held on September 26th in Amsterdam. The program includes conferences, a pitch contest, B2B meetings and of course the possibility to network.
We are officially welcoming the 12 following French Tech start-ups and they are especially looking forward to the matchmaking session on the 26th afternoon to have the possibility to meet local companies that matches with their needs:
- Golden Bees
- HNL – Heart Never Lies
- Toucan Toco
The schedule on September 26th in Amsterdam is the following :
- Welcome and opening speech from the French Ambassador in The Netherlands Philippe Lalliot @House of Watt (73, James Wattstraat, 1097 DL Amsterdam)
- Conferences & feedback from entrepreneurs/keynotes
- Pitch in front of the Tech ecosystem
- Networking lunch
- Matchmaking session // B2B Appointments
- Closing cocktail with the French Tech community @Philips (Amstelplein 2, 1096 BC Amsterdam)
If you are a corporate based in The Netherlands looking for an innovative solution that might boost your company and/or interested in partnering with a French start-up, join this matchmaking session!
Please do not hesitate to contact Bastien Faugeroux if you want to a be a part of the program:
Trade advisor Tech & Services
T : + 31 (0) 20 794 19 67